When will you have your own beer?
We are working diligently to make that possible. At this time, we are formulating small batches and offering free tastings on the second Wednesday of each month. We encourage your feedback on our brews.
What’s a craft beer?
The following are some concepts related to craft beer and craft brewers:
- Craft brewers are small brewers.
- The hallmark of craft beer and craft brewers is innovation. Craft brewers interpret historic styles with unique twists and develop new styles that have no precedent.
- Craft beer is generally made with traditional ingredients like malted barley; interesting and sometimes non-traditional ingredients are often added for distinctiveness.
- Craft brewers tend to be very involved in their communities through philanthropy, product donations, volunteerism and sponsorship of events.
- Craft brewers have distinctive, individualistic approaches to connecting with their customers.
- Craft brewers maintain integrity by what they brew and their general independence, free from a substantial interest by a non-craft brewer.
- The majority of Americans live within 10 miles of a craft brewer.
Find out more about craft brewers at our website CraftBeer.com.
Information source; https://www.brewersassociation.org/statistics/craft-brewer-defined/
Do micro crafted beers have more alcohol than macro beers?
Depends. Many of our beers contain more than the 3% alcohol that many macro beers contain. As an example; a 16oz craft beer with 7% alcohol has approximately 2 times that of a 12oz serving of 4% alcohol beer. We encourage all customers to drink responsibly.
Do you serve food?
Yes. On the weekends and some weekdays, we will be working with area food trucks. Check out the Round 6 Brewing Facebook page for a food truck schedule. As always, you are welcome to pick up your favorite foods from local eateries to enjoy with your beer at Round 6.
Do you have nonalcoholic beverages?
Yes. We feature Virgil’s Mircobrewed Root Beer, Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Red Bull, chocolate milk, juice boxes and sparkling waters.
Are you kid friendly?
All the kids who’ve enjoyed our Kid’s Corner believe we are! We’re happy to have patrons big and little.
Are you pet friendly?
All pets are welcome to the outdoor areas and well-socialized, well-behaved pets are welcome inside. All must be on a leash and you have to clean up after your pet. In the near future, our green space designed specifically for animals will be taking root. Until then, if your four legged friend needs relief, they can use our green spaces at our entrances.
Do you have parking?
Yes, we have 64 spaces on our 2 acre parcel. We also have 4 handicap spaces, two van accessible.
Do you offer wine or liquor?
We only deal in beer and hard cider, but you might be surprised at what our knowledgeable bartenders may suggest to meet your specific tastes!